QuickBooks file doctor is a well-known doctor of the accounting industry. With this small tool, we can resolve every small and big kind of error issue. Many of you may encounter company file issues while working on the software. These issues can be really agitated but you can resolve them with our one and only doctor.
This guide will entirely focus on this tool so make sure to read it if your business depends on the QuickBooks software. Being software, it generally gets corrupted with technical bugs and glitches, so it would be mandatory to use this small tool for better businesses purposes. You can also get awareness on different kinds of errors that it resolves smoothly.
QuickBooks File Doctor: A Quick Intro
QuickBooks file doctor is found under the QuickBooks tool hub. It is one of the best tools that has its own capacity. Users have been using it not only to resolve errors but also for maintaining the security of the company data. The file doctor smoothly runs and scans all the documents related to the company file. Once the scanning procedure is finished, it comes with the result that signifies the real cause and reason for the interruption.
You can easily detect any of your corrupted files with just small taps and clicks. There are many many benefits of using this QuickBooks doctor on your device. It gets more regard as compared to different tools brought in by Intuit. You will get to learn about its spontaneous performance once started to use this tool. Here are some of the sections that will give you a basic idea of this tool. You don’t have to work unknowingly now as the post is here to guide you in every way. Just, make sure to be attentive till you reach the end part of the article. Now, let’s move ahead and learn the basic knowledge of this powerful tool.
QuickBooks File Doctor: Resolve Issues Such as
- 6000 and H series errors
- The error appears at the time of updating QuickBooks
- Blank vendor, employee, or customer lists.
- Cannot access the QuickBooks company file.
- Errors related to QuickBooks database server manager.
- Poorly configured firewall.
- Installation and network issues.
Other versions of the QuickBooks File Doctor
Well, the file doctor comes is available in two versions. You can find them on the official site of Intuit.
- The stand-alone version
- Already-in built file doctor tool
The first version is only for the users who are using the QuickBooks database server manager on the server.
Some of the limitations of QuickBooks file Doctor
You may not aware of the fact but this is also termed a QuickBooks file repair because of its skills in repairing the file. Well, here are some of the points that you should need to consider as the limitation of this tool hub.
- Make sure that you are not providing the extra size of your company file. It can be lesser than 2 GB.
- Also, provide your admin credentials before using the tool.
- There should be a proper internet connection for uploading the company file.
- The network connectivity tab will not function properly if the database server manager is there on your system.
- Also, if there are multiple QuickBooks versions then again you could face the same problem.
Consideration Points before Downloading and Running the QuickBooks File doctor
File doctor QuickBooks has to be worked perfectly. So, for that, we have to keep some of the pointers to download and run the tool
- Ensure that you are having a proper internet connection.
- There should be a single version of QuickBooks installed on the system.
- Make sure to find the newest release of this tool.
- You should check out your file size as it does not allow any that sizes more than 1.5 GB.
- Mac users should not use this tool because it cannot be accessed there.
Conduct QuickBooks File Doctor Download with these Steps
Here are the steps that will assist you in conducting the QuickBooks file doctor download. Make sure to follow each step carefully.
- First of all, the user needs to download the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Move towards the official site of Intuit to do it.
- Now, hit the two tabs named Ctrl + J and click on the downloads.
- Once done, check out the download list.
- From there, choose your file named QuickBooksToolsHub.exe.
- Hit the yes button in the message regarding the license agreement brought to you.
- Make sure to click on the Next button.
- Tap on the Install button now.
- When the installation process ends, click on the Finish button.
- In the last, just try to access the tool hub by clicking on the icon.
So, this is all about the QuickBooks file doctor. We hope that you find this article helpful and it also resolves your queries. Make sure to go through each of the sections before proceeding ahead with its downloading process. You need to go through limitations, versions, and consideration points because the rest of the process relies on those three things. QuickBooks file doctor is really a doctor of all QuickBooks-related errors.